Payandab Tavan Consulting Engineers (PCE) group was founded in 2003. It provides overarching professional consultancy services to a range of private, municipal, public governmental and non-governmental authorities’ clients, seemly. Characterizing complexity and quantifying uncertainty in the water-related projects, coupled with the goal of improving our understanding of these systems and mutuality with ethics and sustainability, are the hallmarks of our professional normative practice. Our services are included:
- Renewable Energy.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Ethical parallel research in hydrosystems development.
- Sustainability and resilience of aging infrastructures.
- Flexible design and analysis of infrastructures.
- Water oriented Socio-Technical and Remedial studies.
- Sustainable Hydro-Energy-Systems Development.